1. What just happened?!
Lots of awwws in this episode. Literally. After Ryan gives away Janie’s old sewing machine (who needs personal and emotional stuff when it takes up the space for a cartboard lifesize self portrait, right??) the group gets to create collages. Meanwhile our new favorite sports reporter is invited to play a hockey game with Jeremy Roenick (Ryan as hidden sports talent or not so much?) and Lauren seems to be on her mission “to get her cries”. Also: lesbian weddings and kisses!
2. What was the most memorable quote or dialog this episode?
– Ryan: “What is wrong with you people? How do you go see a Pixar movie, you must be shrieking the entire time.”
– Mr.K: “Ryan, look at my collage. *Holds up creepy poster with A LOT of eyes* I see you.”
– Anne: “Wait she’s got kids? I’ve got kids! We get together, we all move into a split level ranch, hire a wise-crackin maid. It’s The Lady Bunch!” Ryan: “Ok first of all, I would totally watch that show.”
3. Cuteness vs. Useless
+ Good thing that characters besides Ryan get to have more and more of a backstory. It was nice to see Anne all dressed up and having a little heart to heart moment with her wedding-plus-one.
– The ice hockey part wasn’t really necessary. It was funny, plus yay for Carrie and Steven, but not really adding much to the story IMHO.
4. Rate it! (on a scale from 0 to 10)
Lots of giggles and/or awws + a refound love for Matthew – Chandler Bing – Perry = 8,5.