Don’t worry about a long review, I’ll quickly finish.
1. What just happened?!
Since George and Dallas have been dating for a while now, some sexy shmexy time was bound to happen. As George (as any other normal person) is looking for intimacy and wants them both to connect, those two things are not in Dallas’ book. Yet, Guetta’s ‘Sexy Biatch’ hit, a gospel choir and foam fingers are. Still, word spreads George is the new sexual superman. I’ll just leave it at that.
Dalia’s father is remarrying to Wan’er, a so called super cool stewardess on Air Singapore. As she is supposed to be made of honor and joining the newlyweds on their honeymoon, Dalia announces her departure from Chatswin. Which leads to an unbalanced situation where the triple K’s find a new leader in Lisa and new-brunette Dalia eats lunch by herself.
On top of that Dalia finds out her dad and Wan’er already eloped without her and finds comfort in nerdy magician Evan. Tessa tries to prevent her from social suicide.
2. What was the most memorable quote or dialog this episode?
– One of the K’s: “Wait, so you’re moving to Singapore?” Dalia: “Nothing’s official but yes it’s official.”
– Evan: “No no wait! My presentation counts for a 3/4th of my grade, I need to make an object disappear.” Dalia: “How about I make you disappear loser. *clicks away the webcam chat* Ta-dah!”
– Dallas: “Dalia, please answer Tessa’s query as to whether you are or are not blind.”
– Dalia: “I’m gonna be made of honor. They don’t do any cleaning, I checked.”
3. Cuteness vs. Useless
– Although I normally guilty pleasure my way through the huge exaggerations, goofiness and weird situations, this episode was just a little too much for me. Starting off with sympathy for Dallas cause “aww she must be nervous to be intimate again” and definitely laughing at (once again) another big Dallas entrance. But then realizing it had nothing to do with nerves at all, but Dallas actually thought things worked that way. Nah, all just a little too cartoonish for me.
+ Tessa and Dalia bonding as stepsisters for a second, how unrealistic and sweet at once. We could have used more of cool girl Tessa this week.
+ Interesting high school you got there Chatswin. I laughed at mr. Wolfes new colored contact lenses and mr. Jacobs “Voila, a student has appeared!”. I don’t know why, but I did.
4. Rate it! (on a scale from 0 to 10)
Let’s hope for something better next week. 6/6,5.
What do you think of this week’s episode?