Mini Reviews. Short and sweet, that’s how we like it. With these mini reviews we want to give you a quick look into more episodes we do not want you to miss out on. Just in case the twenty other tv series you watched, didn’t suck up all of your time already.
The Mindy Project 1×11: Bunk Bed
Danny makes Shauna, Betsy and Morgan work on Saturday. It’s because of the economy, isn’t it nice that we can blame everything on the economy? The three are not very excited about it and spend more time facebooking each other catpics and playing hide and seek with People magazine than actually working. That becomes even worse when they find a very personal letter from Danny to his ex-wife.
Mindy invites bestie Gwen to stay with her in the city. Gwen accepts the invitation on one condition: that Mindy builds a bunk bed for her daughter Riley. Luckily Danny turns out to be an excellent bunk-bed-builder. But not really. Gwen pays a little visit to the hospital.
Because Rent as a masculine bunk-bed-building soundtrack made me laugh really hard and this episode had so many one-liners: – 8,5/9. Get away from your facebooks and watch the Mindy Project!
This week’s favorite quote
– Mindy: “I’m a gynecologist Evan, why don’t you webdesign him back to life?!”
– Gwen: “I don’t want to stay here, it’s creepy. I think the house is haunted.” Mindy: “Gwen, this house was built in 2007.”
– Danny: “Myface, Tweetster, Hashbags, I don’t care!”
– Mindy: “I made an itinerary. You have to have an itinerary. That’s how you maximize fun time per hour.”
– Mindy: “This house, not equipped for kids. I eat cereal out of wine glasses.”
– Riley: “I miss my mommy!” Mindy: “What are you talking about? She’s basically still here.”
(Sorry I couldn’t choose)